High Strength Pultruded Fiberglass Tube with Corrosion Resistant
|FOB Price:||US $0.2 / Meter|
|Min. Order:||100 Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Meters||US $0.2/ Meter|
|Production Capacity:||About 3 Kilotons/ Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: JIUTAI
- Feature: Insulation, High Strength, Impermeable...
- Certification: ISO9001
- Produce Process: Pultrusion
- Transport Package: Carton, Plastic Wrap and So on
- Origin: Dongguan City, Guangdong Province, China
- Material: FRP
- Price: Get The Lowest Price
- Model No.: Jt002
- Trademark: FALMX
- Specification: RoHS, According to Customer′s Need
- HS Code: 7019909000
High Strength Pultruded Fiberglass Tube with Corrosion Resistant:
A. High strength
Fiberglass tube is stronger than structural steel on a pound-for pound basis. It has been used to buildings, walkway, sub-floors and platforms.
B. Light weight
Fiberglass tube is 20-25% the weight of steel and 70% the weight of aluminum. FRP are easily transported, handled and lifted into place. Total structures can often be preassembled and shipped to the job site ready to installation.
Fiberglass tube will not rot and are impervious to a broad range of corrosive elements. This feature makes FRP a natural selection for indoor or outdoor structures in pulp and paper mills, chemical plants, water and sewage treatment plants, structural near salt water and other corrosive environments.
D. Electro-magnetic transparency
Fiberglass tube are transparent to radio waves, microwaves and other electromagnetic. It is widely used to make antennas.
Fiberglass tube has low thermal/ electrical conductivity.
F. Dimensional stability
The coefficient of thermal expansion of Fiberglass tube is slightly less than steel and significantly less than aluminum.
Fiberglass tube are pigmented throughout the thickness of the part and can be made to virtually any desired custom color. Special surfacing veils are also available to create special surface appearances such as wood grain, marble, granite, etc.
2) Color:black, green, yellow, white, red, grey,pink,purple and so on.
3) Application: chemical processing, oil and gas, electrical and utility, wastewater treatment, transportation, construction, hardware, garden,machinery etc
4) Customer size, color and length are available.
Specification and weight of fiberglass tubes as follows:
5) Packaging details: using packaging box, plastic film or plastic wrap to pack products.