High Shock Resistance Carbon Fiber Rod/Bar
|100-499 500-999 1,000-4,999 5,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1 US $0.7 US $0.5 US $0.2|
|Purchase Qty. (Meters)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||About 3 Kilotons/ Year|
|Transport Package:||Carton, Plastic Wrap and So on|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: Jiutai
- Raw Materials: Carbon Fiber
- Mechanical Property: General Type
- Material: Carbon Fiber
- Color: According to Customer′s Requirement
- Usage: Car,Sport Equipment and So on
- Trademark: FALMX
- HS Code: 7019909000
- Shape: Carbon Fiber Bar
- Performance: General Type
- Type: Carbon Fiber Products
- Specification: Customized, RoHS
- Feature: Light Weight, High Strength and So on
- Price: Get The Latest Price
- Origin: Dongguan City, Guangdong Province, China
High Shock Resistance Carbon Fiber Rod/Bar:
1) Application: aerospace, ocean, auto, sport, model aircraft, stunt kite and so on.
A. Light weight, High strength
It is 1.4-1.5g / cm, and is only a quarter of steel. It is convenient to transport and install. Comparing with plastic products, high strength of it is dozens of times higher than plastic products. So light weight and high strength are the main features for carbon fiber composites.
B. Corrosion resistant, Anti-aging, Long service life
Carbon fiber products can resist acid, alkali, salt, and some organic solvents. Its corrosion resistant is better than other metals. Otherwise, it also has the advantages of water resistance and aging resistance. So its service life is up to 15 years or above whenever it is in corrosive environment, humid environment and so on.
C. It is safe and can resist impact, and is easy to design. So it is the best one to be applied to the modern industrial and agricultural products.
3) Diameter:0.5mm, 0.6mm, 0.7mm, 0.8mm, 0.9mm, 1.0mm, 1.1mm, 1.2mm, 1.3mm, 1.4mm, 1.5mm, 1.6mm, 1.7mm, 1.8mm, 1.9mm, 2.0mm, 2.1mm, 2.2mm, 2.3mm and so on.
4) Customer size, color and length are available.
Relevant specification and weight of carbon fiber rods as follows:
5) Packaging details: using packaging box, plastic film or plastic wrap to pack products.